Cloud Consultant to Stockholm / Gothenburg
Solita is a fast growing IT-Services company operating in the Nordics with over 750 highly skilled specialists in the fields of software development, data, cloud and service design. We have offices in Helsinki, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Tallinn, Tampere, Lahti, Turku, Oulu and Münich and we work with large Nordic organisations. Our customers include brands like Salomon, Suunto, Fortum, Finnair, Vianor and numerous others. We are now looking for a customer oriented Cloud Consultant to work in Sweden with modern cloud services such as Azure and AWS.
Who we are – Solita
Our roots are in Finland where we are known as one of the best places to work. At the beginning of 2017 we opened an office in Stockholm and in 2019 in Gothenburg, where we are now looking for skilled experts to work with our Nordic projects. Our plan is to grow in the nordics to more than 100 specialists in a few years. Our company culture is very important for us and we value low hierarchy, independence and responsibility, impactful work, high technical skills and cool colleagues. Read more about what kind of company we are.
We are looking for you – a Business minded Cloud Consultant
We are growing and expanding our Cloud Services into Sweden, and this role is the key to do that. You will be the person who is responsible for consulting and finding the right cloud solutions for our customers in Sweden as well as executing them. You have a big role in developing our ways of doing cloud business with our current customers as well as with new ones. We will give you the freedom to make this role look like your own as well as the tools and help you need in succeeding in this position.
What we expect from you
an eye to spot new business opportunities easily and skills to help our customers succeed in their businesses
knowledge of cloud services and how to apply cloud providers (e.g. AWS / Azure) services to solve our customers problems
- technical orientation so that you can implement the solutions that you have consulted
- understanding of various business needs and challenges
- interest to have meaningful discussions with our customers management team about different cloud solutions and how they support business
- development oriented mindset – you want to be part of a team of forerunners and constantly learn new skills and develop yourself
- strong communication skills both in Swedish and English, Finnish is a plus but not mandatory
A background in software development and DevOps is valuable for us. AWS and Azure certifications are considered a plus but above all, we appreciate practical know-how and experience from working with various cloud solutions. Since we are working with Nordic customers, we expect you to have work experience from the Nordic or Baltic countries and have a work permit in Sweden. Also, knowledge of the Swedish cloud market in general as well as good networks are important since you would be one of the first to start our cloud business in Sweden.
What we offer you
competitive salary and benefits
- freedom and responsibility to make this role look like your own, as well as the tools and help you need to bring your own knowledge and expertise to the next level
- lovely colleagues who are always willing to help – read more about how we got awarded as the employer of the year
- the possibility to develop your skills and expand your knowledge also in data, service design and other areas of interest
Our community of over 800 specialists working in cloud, data, software development, integrations, coaching and service design will help you to become even better at what you do. Read what your future colleagues have to say in the areas of cloud, AI, data, design and culture from our blogs.
Join our growing team in Sweden
If you feel up for the challenge, send your application to email@example.com. Tell us what you are good at and what you want to do next, along with your CV or link to your LinkedIn profile.
If Solita sounds like a great place to work but this job does not quite suit you, check out our other open positions in Sweden.