Cloud Consultants to Stockholm / Gothenburg
Solita is a fast growing IT-Services company operating in the Nordics with over 800 highly skilled specialists in the fields of software development, data, cloud and service design. We have offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Tallinn, Munich, Helsinki, Tampere, Lahti, Turku and Oulu, and we work with large Nordic organisations. Our customers include brands like Amer Sports, Fortum, Finnair, and numerous others. We are now looking for customer-oriented cloud consultants to work in Sweden with modern cloud services such as Azure and AWS!
Who we are – Solita
At Solita our highly skilled experts are working together to help our clients in all industries, while still maintaining a start-up like, relaxed athmosphere and great culture! Our company culture is very important for us, and we value low hierarchy, independence and responsibility, impactful work, high technical skills and cool colleagues. Read more about what kind of company we are.
Who we are looking for
We are growing and expanding our Cloud Services in Sweden, and thus looking for cloud consultants of different backgrounds. In our projects, you will take part in consulting and finding the right cloud solutions for our customers in Sweden, as well as executing them. You will have an impact on developing our ways of doing cloud business with our current customers, as well as with new ones. We will give you the freedom to make your role look like your own, as well as the tools to help you in succeeding in this position. You will have the support of our whole cloud practise, and all the other Solita teams!
We wish for you to have
- knowledge of cloud services and how to apply cloud providers (e.g. AWS / Azure) services to solve our customers problems
- technical orientation, so that you can implement the solutions for the customer
- a consultative mindset; an understanding of various business needs and challenges and an eye to spot new business opportunities easily
- an interest to have meaningful discussions with our customers management team about different cloud solutions and how they support business
- a development-oriented mindset – you enjoy being part of a team of forerunners and constantly learning new skills and developing yourself
- strong communication skills both in Swedish and English
A background in software development and DevOps is valuable for us. AWS and Azure certifications are considered a plus but above all, we appreciate practical know-how and experience from working with various cloud solutions.
Since we are working with Nordic customers, we expect you to have work experience from the Nordic or Baltic countries and have a work permit in Sweden. Also, knowledge of the Swedish cloud market in general as well as good networks are important since you would be one of the first to start our cloud business in Sweden.
What we offer you
- Projects that have an impact: The possibility to work with systems that have hundreds of thousands of users and large monetary impact for our customers
- New tech: The possibility to use new, fast developing tools and technologies
- A great work culture and high autonomy: The possibility to take responsibility and work in teams where you and the team decide – not the managers
- Variety: The possibility to work with different customers, projects, teams, systems and technologies
- Personal development: The possibility to learn and develop your skills and competence in various ways e.g. via our internal skill-communities, via more formal or casual trainings, by taking on more challenging projects or by learning and expanding your knowledge in the fields of software development, analytics, cloud or service design.
Read what your future colleagues have to say in the areas of cloud, AI, data, design and culture from our blogs.
We value your skills, but we are also interested in you as a person. Tell us what you are good at and what you dream about doing in the future!
- Should you have any questions about this position, please contact our hiring manager Petja Venäläinen at +358 405 815 666 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information about Solita as a workplace, contact our Talent Acquisition Manager in Sweden, Annina Troberg, email@example.com
If Solita sounds like a great place to work but this job does not quite suit you, check out our other open positions in Sweden.