Process automation focuses on streamlining business processes in a company or for customers and suppliers. Business process automation offers huge potential to increase effectiveness, reduce manual work, improve organisational performance and strengthen the ability to react to changes. We have helped our customers, for example, in
- Streamlining the order-to-cash process: integrating and automating orders and invoice details between group modes and subsidiaries for coordinated credit checks
- Main data synchronisation: synchronisation of customer and product data between systems to automate internal processes for maintaining customer and product information
- Improving front-to-back office process: integration between CRM- and ERP-based processes
- Supply chain management: web-based EDI and AS2-based integration, B2B communication
- Standardised workflows: e-invoicing flows from scanning to authorisation of invoices in the ERP system
- Improvement of hire-to-retire process execution: updating permissions in the IT system based on role.
Solita’s experienced business process specialists can support you in every step, from strategy, design and architecture to implementation, automation, development, test, support, maintenance and project management. Our comprehensive process, data management and integration services help to streamline various IT systems to meet changing business needs.
Regardless of whether you feel you lack expertise and want us to take overall responsibility, or just want us to support your existing team before an upcoming project, we can provide committed consultants to ensure your next project is a success.