Clojure Software Developer to Helsinki
What we are looking for?
We are looking for experienced software developers. Clojure Software Developers who can apply their technical knowledge in different kinds of projects and situations. If you are faced with a problem, with your experience you can find solutions to the issue that perhaps no one else has thought of. If the technology isn’t the right one for the specific problem, you are also able to adapt and change it to something that works better.
Our Dev-teams expectations
- You have already worked with Clojure, or you are experienced in other languages and would like to switch to Clojure.
- You are a versatile full stack developer who knows the ins and outs of both backend and frontend technologies (for example React, Vue, Aurelia)
- You are interested of cloud technologies and are keen to use them in projects (AWS, Azure or GCP)
Solita as a work place
At Solita, you will get a lot of new experienced work mates who are all keen to help each other – there will always be someone around who has more experience on something. To us at Solita, competence development is also very important as well as sharing knowledge with others. Competence development is done in a way that suits you, whether it will be via a training program, internal competence communities, or by learning from others. What style suits you? Have a look at our blog post how you could develop your competence at Solita.
Words by one of our Clojure developers: Work at Solita is above all team work, planning independently and together with the team, communicating with the client, developing competence and knowledge sharing with others. One of the reasons why I joined Solita, was the fact that I will be surrounded by other very experienced software developers and I can still develop my own skills too. I had a background in Java but I changed to Clojure when I joined Solita.
You can get to know other Solita Software developers and the Solita company culture for example via these blog posts:
Come and greet us at ClojuTre event in Helsinki on 26th – 27th September!
Apply to be a Clojure Software Developer
- Tell us a little bit about yourself in your own way (CV, LinkedIn, Github profile, or anything else you can think of)
- Ask more about our development projects, ways of working etc. from Valtteri Valovirta, 040 539 9982 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you want to know more about the Solita work community? Get in contact with Jarkko Dahlström, 044 339 8640 / email@example.com